Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2008

Layout from my weekend away


I am so pleased with this layout that I did from a fab sketch provided by Eileen Webdale, a talented lady on the GoGo DT. Her original layout had 5 photos but I only had 4, so it is slightly different...but that is the beauty of a sketch....looking at all the variations. I have used October Afternoon "Detours" papers, Chatterbox "Artylicious" buttons, plus some from my stash. Prima Bling "Wings" and Doodlebug "Loopy Lou" letters in the swimmingpool colour.

I had such a productive weekend, I completed my final entries in two CJ's and did 2 DT Layouts for August (which I cannot show) plus this and one other layout (which I will show tomorrow).

Today Georgia and I are spending the day together...I missed her so so much. She drew me a picture and on the back she told me how much she missed me.

I will be back shortly with a couple of cards I made once I got home yesterday...it was just too hot to sleep, so I stayed up late....AGAIN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.. and a gorgeous one it is too!! totally love the papers, colours, photos and all the embellishments!!
Glad you've had such a good weekend :)

And I took your advise and now my room is featured on the crafty storage blog.. Yay!

Big hugs to the both of you :)

Marlene x

Annie said...

fabulous page layout, love the colours! annie x