Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 19 " Animals Only - No People Allowed"

This weeks challenge over on Cute Card Thursday is "Animals Only - No People Allowed", so I had to have a search through my stamps as I seem to have a shortage of animal stamps...sounds like the excuse I need to go and buy some more animal ones...like I need an excuse.

The main image is a Penny Black stamp, and I cannot remember what it is called, with a sentiment stamp by Hero Arts. The papers are all Basic Grey "Blush", with a little added pearl bling by Crystal Stickers and choc chip taffeta ribbon from Stampin' Up....a simple card. The image has been coloured with Prismacolor's and blended with Sansador using paper stumps.

I love these challenges and the work of the CCT DT is always amazing.

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card Caz, I love that doggie, he's one of my favourite stamps.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Leann said...

Love it Caz!
I'm with you on the lack of animal stamps ~ I had to go digging for an image to use :)

Deb said...

this is gorgeous Caz, really love colours, the layout and fab image, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Annie said...

love this dog every time I see him! and the papers are gorgous and work perfectly with him for a man card! annie x