Search This Blog

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Combined Challenges...

I have combined the challenges this week for Papertake Weekly & A Spoon Full of Sugar. The theme on Papertake Weekly was "Seeing Spot's" and A Spoonfull of Sugar has a sketch by Nikki. For my card I have used a Sugar Nellie image coloured with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Warm Grey 5 (Hair)
Blush/Ruby (Mug)
Pastel Green/Umber (Clothing)
The paper is Basic Grey "Figgy Pudding" and I have added some Stampin' Up Choc Chip Taffeta a heart pin and a sentiment by Hero Arts.

Pop over to both blogs (links to the right) and look at the gorgeous cards made by the DT members.

15 comments:

Annie said...

how gorgeous is she! beautiful card Caz. hugs, annie x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Caz Great take on Nikki's Sketch,Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Caz, love the colour combination, and I just love that image. Louise x

Diane.W. said...

OOO gorgeous colours Caz,luv this card!!! :o)x

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, the colours are fabulous and your cute image has been coloured beautifully
hugs Gill x

Mrs Mayne said...

Aww this is a lovely card! Great colours! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

MarkerGeek said...

Lovely card, Caz!

Mrs Wonka said...

Great card....I love brown & green together!

Mrs Wonka x

Lynsey said...

Oh I like this one, lovely colours. Surprised you have any of that ribbon left! How many reels now?? Know what to get you for your birthday!!

sugacatz said...

I love your designs. Theya re absolutely fab. i think that your blog looks great too. i am new to blogging and your blog has given me lots of inspiration.

Lesley

tracy said...

I love this card Caz and the colours too my favourite off to play with my new woj stamps now.
tracy x

clare said...

gorgeous card,love the colours.
good luck xx hugs clare xx

angeljakki said...

lovely colours and great colouring, gonna have to try and get that sentiment x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Caz and love your beautiful colouring and fab sentiment, Hugs, Nikki x

Lollipops said...

Another fab creation hun, god i cant keep up with you. Love them all.
Hugs
Laura
XXX