Search This Blog

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #33

Here is my latest card using the sketch over on Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog. I have used a couple of the new Jingle Jangle Magnolia stamps coloured with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Cocoa(Hair)
Pumpkin/Forest Green (Top, Skirt & Tights)
Apricot/Forest Green (Flower)
Metallic Gold (Bell on Hat)
Pastel Blue (Shadow)
The papers are scraps left over from October 2007 & January 2008 ScrapaGoGo kits, as is the felt ric rac and the tag. I added a Prima Belle Fleur blossom and the heart pin from my stash. In the original sketch there was no ric rac of blossom....I added those, but you can see the rest of the sketch underneath.

Didn't end up going to the crop as I woke up with terrible stomach cramps. So I have sent David & Georgia off to the cinema to see Madagascar Escape 2 Africa to give me a litle peace and quiet...and time to get busy with my Fab Feb GoGo Kit.

12 comments:

milli said...

Wow! Your card looks amazing! It's great that you mention what ProMarkers you have used, get a lot of inspiring from your colouring!
Love the cute pin you've added!

Camilla
xx

aardvarkpest said...

Beautiful card just love the colours and the colouring is perfect.

Anonymous said...

Gorjuss card Sweetie, so loving those stamps and the colours are fab!! :)
Hope your tummy is much better now? sorry to hear you had to miss the crop!

Have a great evening
Huggles n stuff!
Maz xx

DillyDilly said...

Its sooo sweet & Thank you for mentioning the colours I also have ad lots of inspiration from you x

Zoe said...

Hello Caz, I love your pretty card. I love the sweet image and I also love the Gorgeous papers.
love
zoe
xxx

michele said...

Hi caz, hope your feeling better, try a hot water bottle on your tummy! Gorgeous card love the bright colours and beautifully coloured too!! hugs mx

Annie said...

hope your tummy is better now Caz, and you managed to get a little peace and quiet. I love the new Magnolia elf designs and your card is just fab - great colours! hugs, annie x

SABEE said...

missed you on Sunday... hope you feel a little better. Just love this card Caz , the colours are fab !

Amanda said...

such gorgeous vibrant colours

Lollipops said...

Fab Card hun, your work is amazing! Keep it up.
Hugs
Laura
XXXX

COCO said...

oh fabulous !!!!!!!!! lovely coloring and stamp !!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for joing us to .S.S.
hugs coco

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.