Search This Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cute Card Thursday meets Daring CardMakers meets Sketch Saturday...

This week has been a little more crazy than normal, with deadlines fast approaching so I have combined three challenges with this card.....I think that is a record for me....LOL
I have used the sketch from Sketch Saturday and they have a fab Stampin' Up prize donated by former DT member Emma.....well worth taking part. I have also used Cute Card Thursdays "Create a Scene" and Daring CardMakers "Give it some Heart". The stamps are all Magnolia (three of them) and they have been coloured with Distress Inks using the following colours...
Tattered Rose (Skin)
Frayed Burlap (Hair)
Peeled Paint/Shabby Shutters/Worn Lipstick (Clothing)
Fired Brick (Mushroom)
Frayed Jeans/Dried Marmalade (Background)
Weathered Wood (Shadow around main image)
The papers are Basic Grey and October Afternoon, and I have used Making Memories ribbon, Fancy Pants buttons and a heart pin from my stash. The sentiment is one from a set by ScrappyCat, and of course I used my gorgeous scalloped punch from Stampin' Up too.

So pop on over to Cute Card Thursday Blog, Daring CardMakers Blog and not forgetting Sketch Saturday.....so much inspiration, so little time...LOL

Today Georgia and I are visiting my Dad, Sister and her family for Sunday lunch...Dad is a fab cook, and tonight I have a deadline on some work and crafting....so will not get a chance to colour.....unless I finish everything else first of course.....

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya babe,
That looks too cute!! love those colours together and fab colouring with the inks.. it's just getting better and better!

have a fab visit and don't work too hard tonight!

Marlene x

Deb said...

Gorgeous card Caz, I love this image, she looks amazing in those colours and the leaves behind her are fabulous.
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

Denise Clark said...

Caz, great job of combining challenges! You ended up with an absolutely adorable card! Love this image. Also love that button with LOVE on it!

Sandra said...

What a great card. Love the way you have combined the challenges. Such lush, rich colouring as always. Thanks for joining in with this weeks Sketch Saturday.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Eleni Gratsia said...

Caz a brilliant card!! I LOVE your work!

Jana said...

Great color combination, I really like the rich colors. Great card.

Anonymous said...

Caz

This is gorgeous this has to be one of my favourite images at the moment and one I think am going to have to get. Your colouring is stunning and I just love the colour combination and attention to detail.

Gorgeous.

Debbie
:-))

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card so cute and fabulous ,love it ,hugs Dawnxx

DillyDilly said...

what an adorable card, lovely colours and fab colouring Hugs Dilly x

Mephisto said...

Oh sweet. I like Your work.

Domi

Lea L. said...

This is so adorable! Love that mushroom stamp! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Lythan said...

that little heart pin is the sweetest finishing touch

Amanda said...

what a fabulous card. brilliant.

Beth said...

This is so fab! I love the colours and the heart pin is so cute! xx

Lynsey said...

See you made it to the uks home page. You must be well chuffed. Hope you had a nice visit to your Dads. See you tomorrow, xxxx

Riet said...

wowww what a beautiful card Caz.

wat maak jij schitterende kaarten zeg.

hugs Riet.xxx

Sue said...

Wow what a gorgeous card, looks fab, sue.x

Annie said...

aw she is so cute sat atop the mushroom and I love the leafy background. hugs, annie x

Christy said...

Very cute job on this card!!!

SueH said...

It’s not easy combining more that one challenge but you’ve done a great job here Caz.
The little Heart pin really is the finishing touch!

Stephanie said...

So sweet...don't know how you come up with so many lovely cards...the mind boggles lol xxx