Search This Blog

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friday Sketchers - Sketch 36 by Beatrix of Germany

This week over on Friday Sketchers it was Beatrix turn to provide us with a sketch...not only that her store (Megahobby) is also sponsoring with a gift of two Magnolia stamps from the Love Collection. For my card I have used Angel Anya by The Greeting Farm (formerly Pink Poison) and she has been coloured with Distress Inks using the following colours...
Tattered Rose (Skin)
Peeled Paint (Hair)
Faded Jeans (Dress/Hair Bow/Eyeshadow)

The papers are by Sassafeaslass and October Afternoon, I have even used scraps of the paper to make flowers with button centres. The swirl is a stamp my Fancy Pants that I have stamped in chalk ink and added silver Stickles to, and finally I have added a sentiment by ScrappyCat. All the papers and buttons were left overs from my January ScrapaGoGo kit.

Pop on over and take part.....you may win those two gorgeous Magnolia stamps.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh caz, your card is marvellous and so cute. such wonderful colours.
thank you for your entry to my sketch at friday sketchers.
hugs, bea

Stephanie said...

Love this design Caz - it's so much fun! xxx