Search This Blog

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thank You's & Tag

So I have some "Thank Yous"....Steph, thank you, thank you, thank you. The lovely Steph had some duplicate Copics for Christmas, and kindly donated them to Marlene....who already had them, and Steph was amazingly kind and said that Marlene could pass them onto me.....Am I a lucky girl or what...what worries me is my complete lack of self control when it comes to all things stash.....are taking bets on how long before I feel the NEED to buy more....a week.....maybe two...LOL.

My next "Thank You" is to Sugar Nellie, earlier this month I was incredibly lucky to win some "candy"....and today I received 4 stamps, and 3 of the were from the newest releases...I got 2 Elisabeth Bell stamps...Chick-a-dee and Spring has Sprung (which I have just made a card with), I also got one of the new Mary Hall stamps...New Puppy, and finally I received one of the Rachelle Anne Miller stamps...Duck in Boots (which was the only one I had)....so I am over the moon...Thank You Sugar Nellie.

So now onto the Tag, I have been sent a Photo Challenge by the lovely and talented Anki and Samantha.

Open the folder "my pictures".
* In the 6th folder, take the 6th picture and post it on your blog.
* Write something about the picture.
* Challenge 6 new people to join this challenge.

Ok, so here it is...

This picture is of three talented crafters....Nikki (Bunny-Zoe), Zoe & Marlene taken by me last year when Marlene and I went to Ally Pally and met up with Nikki and her daughter Zoe. By this time we had been shopping for hours and were exhausted....it must have been about 4pm, and there was only one hours left to buy yet more stash. Thanks Anki, it put a smile on my face remembering that day....LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oohpsie.. shocker to see me there..lol
brings back loads a great memories and a smile to my face too!!! :D

Huggles, Mazza xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Congratulations Caz on receiving your yummy candy from SN. Marlene just emailed me to tell me to look at your post.. Oh that was such a fun day and Zoe and I can't wait to meet up with you girls again soon. Have a great Sunday, Big Hugs, Nikki x

p.s. Are you excited..? New Anya's being released today at 6:30pm CST. x

Stephanie said...

Awww thanks for the mention Caz!! When Marlene mentioned she had 'a good friend' in mind who could give them a good home - I just knew it would be you & I was delighted for you to have them (your blog is a favourite of mine) What a terrific photo - I'm sure it brings back fabby memories :) Congrats on your win too!! xxx