Search This Blog

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 45 "Valentines"

This week on Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog the theme is "Valentines". For my card I have used my new(ish) Hero Arts "Four Dolls" stamps, and coloured them with Distress Inks (Tattered Rose & Worn Lipstick). I have kept the card fairy simple using just some Basic Grey "Bittersweet" papers, random ribbon and sentiments by Autumn Leaves....and that is it. But I love the card...I fell in love with these Hero Arts stamps as soon as I saw them.....they remind me of my Momiji dolls....

It seems like most challenges are having a Valentines/Love theme this week, so I have kept mine fairly loose so that it can be used as an anniversary card....I mean I only send 2 valentines cards a year...and there are loads more challenge blogs than that...LOL

As today is the 31st, this is officially my last day as a GoGo Girlie, so now I am looking for a new challenge....a new DT...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yummie, yummie again Caz.. love these!!

Just got back from shopping.. and spend wayyyyyyy too much.. again!!!

Sounds weird having your last gogo girly day.. got fingers crossed for you hun!

hugs, Marlene x

Deb said...

beautiful card, love these little dolls, they are adorable!
Hope you are having a great weekend, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

Annie said...

they are just darling! I thought at first you had made 3 ATCs - well you could have and then put them on the card. have a good weekend. hugs, annie x

Stephanie said...

How cute are those Japanese dolls? Lovely card! x