Search This Blog

Saturday, March 24, 2007

WOW, this week has flown by again, and what a fab one it has been. Last night I went to a Pamper Evening at Georgia's school run by the Friends of Merebrook. I had a Colour Me Beautiful colour consultation, and found that some of the colours I have been wearing are all wrong. She told me that I am a contradiction in colours as my skin and hair are naturally cool, but my eyes are warm (I am a dark/dirty blonde with brown eyes). I found that I should be wearing brighter colours with no yellow, I am a pink/blue undertone. Typically I wore a top that I rarely wear, only because I got the one I intended to wear dirty minutes before I was about to leave the house, and it was not one of "my colours". I also had my nails done, and they are now a lovely pinky/scarlet colour (one of my new colours), followed my a makeup makeover, which has given me a few new ideas.

Yesterday my new Dell PC also arrived, and I am now fully installed....it has a magnificent 22 inch widescreen monitor. Now I just need to get all my music, pictures and emails transferred over before Georgia takes possession of the old pc and loads her Dora game on it. I also got a Playstation 2. With the release of the PS3 this week, prices had come down, and I managed to get one of the slimline ones for £60. Now I just have to order the Buzz games that we want, and a Dance Mat game for Georgia.

I have been crafting this week, a little more than in previous weeks. With David now in the house in the evening/night I find that there is less time for me to disappear into my craft room to create. I made a cute little canvas on Monday and the MKScrappers Crop, which has a picture of Georgia playing in the snow. Used my lush new Heidi Swapp corner stamps, and heart bling. Then on Thursday night I made a canvas for Georgia's school teacher which had a picture of the Kids doing a Dragon Dance as part of the Chinese New Year celebrations they had in February. She was so chuffed, and loved it. She even showed it off to the class in morning registration, and the other Foundation teacher was envious and asked if it was for everyone....I think he wanted one.

Today I intend to play in my craft room for a while, and maybe a little housework, but to be honest if I do it today, it will only get messed up by Georgia before the weekend is over.

Will be back to load pics later.

No comments: