Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2008

HS:MS Ring

Today's prompt over on Her Space : My Space is "ring". A circular shape, pattern or marking. Find 'ring' in your space today. So apart from rings on my finger, this is the other "ring" I could find this morning.....a coffee ring on the coaster that Georgia made me.

I have another busy week this week, but fingers crossed not quite as manic as last week. But to add to the madness David came home from work yesterday afternoon and told me that he is working nights this week....just to throw a spanner in the works.

On a creative note, I have been busy designing with the February ScrapaGoGo kit, which is fabulous, a lovely mix of products. I have done 3 12x12 LO's, 1 6x12 LO, and a mini book that I made with my Bind-It-All....I am so loving that tool.

I have made a couple of other bits that I can show, but will have to load the picture when I get home.

Caz
x

ETA....The coasters were the ones that I suggested the school get for the kids to make as parents gifts at the Christmas Bazaar....Georgia went into the room and made me this one as a surprise....she also made Daddy a keyring. It was a heart and she coloured it and wrote "I Love Daddy" on one side, and "I Love Mummy" on the other....such a talented little madam, and always after my stash.....

8 comments:

Bobs said...

Wow - well done, Georgia for making such a fabby coaster! I can see you're going to have to watch your stash, Caz!! :)

Louise Galt said...

great take on the prompt, and what a fab coaster, well done Georgia

Diane Rooney said...

That's a truly fab coaster. Kinda thing I'd have on my desk. And I love your photo of the coffee rings on it - creative! x

Bambi said...

nice take on the ring (^_^)

Linda said...

great take on the prompt! Loving the variety today! I love your dangle photo too - my bag looks just like that! Cool LOs with s-a-gogo!

Sarah said...

Great idea to use the coffee ring, and such a lovely coaster - it's the little things like that that make being a mum so great eh!

Gorgeous SOS yesterday too.

etteY said...

what a sweet little girl! fab ring too!

All of my Todays said...

What a beautiful coaster, something to treasure. x