Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Banner for Niamh...

Have made so many of these this year, and decided to make one for Krista's daughter Niamh. I found out Niamh's bedroom is decorated in pink and lilac with a hint of green....so this is what I made.
Obviously I just had to use Krista's girls to decorate the banner....it was just too hard to resist, I coloured the images with my Copics and added them to the banner. I decorated each one with Bo Bunny Smoochable papers, lace, butterflies and bling....and of course the letters. I cannot remember for the life of me who made the letters, but I remember being crazy for them a few years ago...and then not using them....they were too nice to use. Now I just look at them sat there and think they need using whenever possible...LOL...gotta make room for new stuff!

So here are a couple of close ups...


I am glad to say that Young Niamh received it safely this week....and I am told she loved it!

Today we are down in West Sussex attending a Surprise 90th Birthday Party for David's Uncle. This means an early start as we have to be there for midday and need to go and get David's Mum too....should be fun!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

'loved it' is a bit of an understatement:):)....she went bananas! (so did I;).

it is such a beautiful treasure! thank you, friend!!

xx

Loopylou. said...

oooh caz this is so gorgeous!! you are so clever hun.
have a super surprise party!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Andrea said...

This banner is gorgeous - I can see why Niamh 'went bananas' LOL!
I hope you've all had a lovely day surprising your hubby's uncle.
Love, Andrea xx

scrapbookertink said...

Wow, this is adorable, take care, Doreen x