Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

More from my Mini Smash* Book...

Here is a double page spread that I did showing my excitement about receiving my Fuji Instax Mini 7S. You have never seen anyone rip off packaging so quick....I didn't even wait for the Postman to leave...LOL

I have used one of the pics from the new camera that I was opening the box of, a couple journal cards by Becky Higgins from one of the Project Life Digi Kits @ Jessica Sprague...it was either the clementine or turquoise kit, and arrow that I got about 3 years ago from an Etsy shop, Washi Tape, Dymo sentiments, Scenic Route chipboard, a KI Memories Love Elsie sticker, a calender tab and a few other random bits.

Today I have been busy printing pictures from my phone etc...I have been using PSE to make them look like Polaroid Pics, so that I can use them in my next Smash* Book....a full size Black one...all about my family, home & life...basically the people I love.

Come back tomorrow and I will have another double page spread to show and this one also features one of my all time favourite digi images to colour...


No comments: