Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Smash*ing with Saturated Canary...

So as promised here is another double page spread from my Mini Smash* Book. This one is all about my love of Saturated Canary and being on their DT. I think Military Girl is my current favourite image....but know knows...Krista does draw some wonderful characters.

So the pages are pretty simple, apart from the image which is coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - R35/R37/R39
Eyes - B21/B66
Clothing - W0/W2/W3/W5/Y28
All I have added to the page is some washi tape, a die-cut dog Tag, a Making Memories "Love" ticket, some journalling about being on the SC DT and a sparkly "S" & "C" for Saturated Canary.

I am so enjoying these Smash* Books, it really has got me back into scrapping. I think I became intimidated with  the amount everyone around me was producing...and I just could find my groove....my creativity has really been ignited with theses books....I think I am just a card making, mini book loving, Smash* fan...LOL

Ok, so today Georgia is in a Gymnastics competition, so we will be out all day...cannot believe I don't even get a little lie-in on a Sunday morning....oh well next week is Mothers Day & my Wedding Anniversary, so no doubt I will deserve a lie-in then.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Love your page and good luck with the comp..def found your groove..