Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

A Card to encourage the Sun to come out!

Here is a card for me today using the California Girl image by Saturated Canary (currently not showing in stock...but I am sure Krista will add her again soon). I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B66
Hair - E50/E53/E55
Clothing & Bag - R37/R39/BG53/YG11/YG13/R21/W0/W5/W7/Y28
The papers and cardstock are Bazzill Divinely Sweet and I have added some Divine Twine in cherry, seam binding and some bling to finish off. The sentiment is by Inkadinkado and you can find a selection of the quote ones HERE.

2 comments:

vickisunshine said...

Oh what gorgeous colours, such a pretty card, great image beautifully coloured - as always!
Have a happy weekend.
Hugs
Vicki x

scrapbookertink said...

This is adorable, love how you achieved the shading on her body, something I need to practice. Have got that digi, you have inspired me to colour, take care, Doreen x