Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Sitting Casual....

After years of office working and clothing restrictions, I am now all about casual...well most of the time anyway. I thought I would show you a card with another of the new releases in March from The Greeting Farm. This stamp set is called Sitting Casual and I have stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Craftwork Cards Digital Cardstock and coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E23/E25/E27
Clothing - B91/B93/B95/YG91/YG95
Couch - E41/E42/E43/E44
The papers are all Echo Park This & That Charming 6x6 pad and I have layered them with Bazzill Kraft cardstock. I have used sentiments from the same stamp set and also an additional circle sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

Have had a hectic week, and this morning I was at the Milton Keynes Woodwind Music Festival at The Church of Christ the Cornerstone. This event is for Primary School children learning a woodwind instrument with Milton Keynes Music Service. So Georgia's school entered an Ensemble of Flutists and they played beautifully and I am so proud to say that they won the gold award, and have been invited with the other winners to take part in the Concert this evening...needless to say we cancelled all our plans for this afternoon/evening so that she can take part...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a lovely guy card Caz, great image and I LOVE the colours! Hugs ,Frea

Berry said...

Totally cute card Caz and well done to Georgia saw your post on FB! Hugs Rebekah xx