Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Flutter Heart...

As it was my 23rd Wedding Anniversary this weekend just gone, I made a card for my lovely Hubby. I decided that I would do something a little different and use a stamp that didn't require me to colour (although I added a touch of red).
The stamps I used were The Greeting Farm Flutter Heart clear set which I stamped onto Bazzill Kraft cardstock using a black Versafine inkpad. The papers are all My Minds Eye Paris & Co and I have layered them with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock. To cut the postage stamp layer under the main image I have used a Nestabilities Postage Label die, currently out of stock. I have embellished with some pearl bling and tulle to finish off my card.

Be sure to pop on over to the Die-ing for a Challenge blog to check out this months challenge.

4 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh caz its stunning hun, I bet your hubby loved it.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Crafty Karen said...

absolutely gorgeous, i love the colours :-D

Stacey said...

Really love this set and you've done a great job with it Caz. Another one for the wish list! ~x~

Unknown said...

This is lovely Caz so different Hugs Elaine.
Like the tulle