Search This Blog

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Cute Card Thursday - Sketch Time!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog we have a sketch for you to follow...
 And here is my card using the sketch...
The papers are My Minds Eye Lush Orange Damask (flocked), Memory Box Distressed Dots Liquorice, Memory Box Gingham Liquorice,  Memory Box Gingham Mango. I have layered them all with Bazzill cardstock in Raven. I have added some black spotted ribbon a Craftwork Cards sentiment, a PaperMania butterfly, and a looped bloom that I created using the Die-namics Loopy Bloom die and some random fabric that I believe was a cushion cover from Ikea that I got in the bargain basement section to which I have added a little string tied in bows.

I know it is a little different from me....no Copics or image....I just fancied trying something different. So be sure to pop on over to the Cute Card Thursday blog and join in the fun.

1 comment:

Jane said...

WOW!!!!! Caz I just love this card! Saw it on CCT blog and just had to come over and say....WOW! amazing design and colour scheme! love it all! hugs, Jane x