Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

More Smash*ing...

Ok, so on Friday night I decided it was time to decorate the cover of my mini SMASH* book...and here are the results...
I added a little Washi tape, some MAMBI bling, and a few other bits and pieces, and of course it wouldn't be complete without the Saturated Canary digi called Smashy Curls that Krista made for the recent SMASH*aholics Blog Hop...

Then as I was having such fun, I decided to do another double page...this one was about how I love SMASH* products....I have just received a delivery that included a Red & Orange Smash* book....and also another parcel containing a eBay bargain....a second hand Fuji Instax 100 wide format camera....cost me less than £18 ($25) inc postage...and it worked perfectly and was in as new condition...
As you can see I have added some Washi tape, journal spots, a Making Memories ticket, a SMASH* paperclip, butterfly and all the other bits are part of the packaging from some of my new SMASH* stash...and of course an instant photo of the new stash using my new wide format camera....

If you haven't SMASH*ed before, you really should try it. I haven't done much scrapbooking for the last 18 months, and these books have really inspired me to get back to it.....I even plan on doing Project Life in 2013.
 

4 comments:

Gabbi said...

Hi caz,
Just love the cover of your book and your recent pages. They look so great. I started smash*ing as well and just love it. Thanks for the inspiration.
Gabbi

Sam said...

I got a Smash book recently but not really done anything with it, you just reminded me to get it out, thanks. Love the wide pics. x

Unknown said...

Great work i have just discovered Saturated Canary and have loads of images already I love them Liking this one and you ahve coloured her so well Hugs Elaine

Lou Mac said...

I love all of the bling on your cover!! Too cute.

As for the double page - wow!! I LOVE looking at stuff like this, but wouldn't know where to start myself! LOL. Really neat idea to use the packaging!!

Thanks for sharing. xo