Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Banner Mania!

I had another request from one of Georgia's Best Friends for a banner...Emi loves all things black and purple with skulls etc. The images are Simply Betty Stamps and are her favourites as they all feature skulls....aged 9 and pink and pretty is already out the window....

A quick run down of products used in addition to the images...
 Printed Background - A Katie Pertiet Digital Brush
Check Paper - Magnolia Halloween Papers from a couple of years ago
Skull Doilies - purchased from dotcomgiftshop.com
All the images were coloured with Copics.

As it's my birthday in a couple of weeks, I have been lucky enough to order myself a Fuji Instax Mini Camera....I cannot wait to be able to take/print old fashion Polaroid style pics.....they will be great for my mini books and Smash* Books. I got a good deal on Amazon for the camera plus 70 prints, which I think should keep me going for a little while.

1 comment:

Betty Boo! said...

OH MY GOSH CAZZZ!!!! This is beautiful! I nearly blew out my husbands ear drum with my scream of excitement! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful creation with us on Facebook!

Betty