Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cute Card Thursday Challenge v Saturated Canary Challenge...

This week has been full of activity leaving me short on crafting time...so a bit of combining had to happen. So today I have combined the Cute Card Thursday 4th Birthday Challenge (make a birthday card/project) and the Saturated Canary Challenge to use twine.

So I have used the Saturated Canary Party Hardy image which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E23/E25/E27
Clothing - R27/R29/BG70/BG72/BG75/BG78/W0/W2/W9
The papers are all Authentic Celebrate which have been layered with some Bazzill Cardstock in Raven. I have added some lush velvet ribbon, an Anita's butterly, a Creative Expression zipper rose, a Craftwork Cards sentiment and some twine. I have added the "10" using some AC foam Thickers.

Be sure to check out the DT cards from CCT & SC Challenges...they are always stunning and packed with inspiration.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Caz, great vibrant colours, I like that and the image is so cute! Hugs, Frea

Country Mouse said...

Super cute card! Love the color combo!!!
audrey

Andrea said...

This card is fabulous - I especially love the ribbon flower.
Love, Andrea xx

Loopylou. said...

oh caz hun this is so cute! I love those dp's and the butterfly and the whispy twine looks awesome
huge hugs Lou xxx

Berry said...

This is super fab Caz as always fun colours and great make! Hugs rebekah xx