Search This Blog

Sunday, February 18, 2007

What a Croc!

Surprise knock at the door yesterday, Mr Postie bought me three more eagerly awaited parcels. My Bam Pop papers arrived from the US, so I am planning a LO using them. I also received a parcel from Memories & More containing my Upsy Daisy - Oodles of Doodles Papers...they too are lush. The final parcel was my new pair of Crocs. I saw the new Mary Jane Crocs on Elsie Flannigans Blog....and it was love at first sight. I love my original crocs, but the front is high and I prefer lower fronted shoes....so the new style are perfect...here is a little picture.

The little embellishments are called Jibbitz, and they pop in an out of the holes. I think anyone who has a pair will agree with me in saying that they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. It is like walking around in bare feet...but with shoes on.

Today is a lazy day, I am finishing my DT work for ScrapaGoGo and then I have to make some ATC's for a swap I am taking part in.

Laterz

Caz


1 comment:

Jen said...

love the jibbitz! so funky!
but crocs will always remind me of theatre shoes, which are not comfy in the slightest!