Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2007

HS:MS Bristles

Todays texture is "Bristles". I thought I would get ahead of the game today and get a picture before I left for work. So here is mine....the bristles on my hairbrush.

Georgia went to her School Disco last night and I was a helper...I took about 200 photos in the space of one hour. All the kids kept coming over and dancing in front of me wanting me to take their picture. Some were rubbish, but in amongst the rubbish are a couple of corkers.
This was one of my faves of Georgia and her friend Anneka not sure I spelt it correctly (said Arnica). She is such a pretty little girl.
Caz
x

9 comments:

All of my Todays said...

OMG how quick are you today. Great shot and I love the one of Georgia they both look like they are having so much fun. x

Jolanda said...

Great picture!

The Cook said...

Great shot of your brush and the 'princesses' look absolutely adorable. x

Jen said...

great pic! and lovely photo of the girls.
love your smooth too, yum!

Anonymous said...

They are both beee-yooties! Absolutely gorgeous pic and one you'll covet in years to come. I like your bristles too...

sharon said...

that is such a sweet shot of the two girls, the brush one...well my hair doesn't know what one is, those with curly hair will get where I'm comin from..x

Linda said...

great pictures! i particularly love your take on 'smooth' LOL

Aubrey Harns said...

Great bristle shot - and what lovely princesses!
Aubrey

Hazel said...

What a super picture of the two princesses. And love the take on bristles.