Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2007

Shrek the Third

Took a trip to Cineworld in Milton Keynes to see Shrek the Third, it was funny, but not as funny as the previous films. Anyone who thinks theses films are strictly for kids is so wrong. The humour is on my levels, many of the aimed at the adults accompanying the kids, most of it goes over the heads of the younger kids. So after a mahoosive bag of popcorn, and humungous drink and a tub of choccies we took a walk around the Xscape building where Cineworld is, they had a summer of love kids area and Georgia got a free flower balloon and also her face painted as a purple butterfly all for the bargain price of £2. She loves her face being painted now and has it done at every opportunity.

Tomorrow we are off to Woburn Safari Park (weather permitting). We were given some clubcard deal vouchers by David's Mum & Dad...so it will cost us next to nothing. So as something a little different we are going to take the Safari Drive. You get to go up close to the Rhino, Giraffes, Zebras, Buffalos. Last time we went we watched the Elephant display, we were sitting next to a guy with an amazing camera. It was a Nikon D200 with an amazing array of lenses. At the time I had not long had my Fuji S5500, so I was deeply envious as a DSLR was on our wish list. This time I get to take my Nikon D80, and I cannot wait. Lets see how the picture compare.

Can't believe the school holidays are almost over. Even though it has been hard work, it has flown by and I wouldn't have missed it for anything. Georgia and I have gotten to spend an awful lot of time together thanks to David's ridiculous working hours. So next week is our final full week, and Georgia has 3 days doing Gymnastics, and we are going back to Cineworld to see Bratz the Movie...can't think why David was not keen.

So what have you all been doing during the school holidays? Leave me a comment with ideas for our final week.
Caz
x

No comments: