Search This Blog

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Work to share...

OK, so as promised here is a LO I did @ Thornham....my first ever round LO. I have been wanting to do one since there was a round LO as a Pencil Lines sketch months ago. But have only just plucked up the courage to have a go. So here it is...

We were supplied with the challenge kit at the crop, which were papers from the ScrapaGoGo July kit. I added the felt which I stamped on with Stazon ink...love the technique of stamping into fabric, and will be doing it again soon. Also added some HS Bling Words...I still love them....I have now used up the packet and need to decide whether I NEED to order more...I mean a girl can never have too much bling!!!

Here is one of the LO's I produced with the July ScrapaGoGo kit. Been a little slow to share them...too be honest I just forgot.

All the items used here were contained in the July Kit, I cut the swirls on the reverse of one of the sheets of patterned paper and from a sheet of the pale blue bazzill, using my QK Revolution. Whenever you create designs for a kit or shop, you really hope that people like what you do. So when one of the lovely ladies wanted to scraplift this layout, I was pleased to be able to loan them my QK Revolution to cut the swirls. In moments of self doubt I think members don't like the work I do. So when one of the kit members told me that they always check out the booklet and clubhouse for my work first, I was over the moon, and very proud and honoured to be part of such a wonderful group of women. I think the fact that we have such different styles makes us such a rounded group.

So my other LO is of Georgia when she was just a couple of months old. I also used my QK flower die to cut the flowers from the papers included....gotta love Fancy Pants...so pretty. August's designs are now complete and I should have Septembers kit with me by Monday/Tuesday.

Hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather.
Caz
x

No comments: