Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2007

WOW..a comment from a real scrapbooking celeb...

I am in shock, fancy getting a message saying that the uber talented Kelly Panacci had read my blog AND left me a comment. As you can see below the August ScrapaGoGo Kit contained her Q&A range. I personally loved them as did all the DT, in fact I used most of them, and had to order myself another set from the US as I couldn't find any over here. Kelly personally joined the ScrapaGoGo Clubhouse and has been leaving lovely comments on the Design Teams work, and messages on the board. I have it on good authority (Lorraine) that she ran out of time today...she has numerous deadlines for 2008 designs, but that she will come back and leave more comments on DT work...how friggin' awesome is that! I cannot wait to see what she has in store for 2008, and hope that I get to see them in a ScrapaGoGo Kit.
Caz
x

No comments: