Search This Blog

Friday, August 03, 2007

{Hard to Believe}

It is almost as though we are in a different country when you compare the weather of the past week to the week preceeding it. What a glorious week, and it looks to continue through the weekend and into next week...now this is what the school holidays are supposed to be like.

This week Georgia and I have spent time together. We have been food shopping, played in the garden, had a picnic and generally just chilled. David is still working silly hours and on Thursday night he strolled in at about 11pm. Thankfully today he didn't go to work until 8am, and was home a little after 6pm....much better. I mean the additional money is always nice, but when it interferes too much with family time enough is enough. Today they finally got everything working so I think the long hours are definately coming to a close.

Today I created another LO with my August ScrapaGoGo Kit. Sadly I cannot share it, but I can tell you it is round. I did my first ever round LO at Wyverstone "Thornham" Weekend Retreat and now I am hooked. I even used my new Cricut on the title...my first Cricut title cut with my own machine.... So now I have done 2 LO's and a project with this months kit, and may have another one in me before the September kit arrives...although it is already on it's way and may well be here in the morning....Post willing. I think I need to say a prayer to the Postie Gods!!!
I loved this months papers so much (Kelly Panacci Q&A range) that I have had to order myself some more...sadly it seems nobody else in the UK is stocking them..or maybe I just couldn't find them, so I have had to order from the US. Cost me a bundle in postage....but I just loved them soooo much.

Tomorrow I am on a mission....Operation clean up Georgia's Bedroom. Today she decided to pull everything out of the cupboards...and leave it all over the floor. Now I am not the tidiest scrapper...but I believe real scrappers have better things to do than clean. So tomorrow the list of chores now includes....washing, clean bedrooms, clean bathroom, tidy away my craft stuff from LAST weekend (I know I haven't completely unpacked yet) and also to cut the grass in the garden and weed the flower beds....and in my spare time I need to do more scrapping.....yeah can you hear the Mission Impossible music playing in the background.

Oh well, enough for now, will be back over the weekend with pictures of the things I can show you from Thornham (mainly a mini book and round LO, plus my July ScrapaGoGo work).
Nite
Caz
x

No comments: