Search This Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Anyone for Anya? - Vintage White Colour Combo...

This week over on the Anyone for Anya? Challenge Blog we have a colour theme for you to follow.....Vintage White.

For my card I have used the November Release from TGF "Beanie Anya", you can ger her  from Tracy @ Dies to Die For....although you will need to email Tracy as they are not online yet. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E51/E53
Clothing - E40/E41/E42/E43
The papers are all Basic Grey Manilla Basics 6x6 paper pad and I have layered them with some off white DCWV cardstock. I embellished with some Tim Holtz ribbon, Cherry Blossoms and a Craftwork Cards circle sentiment.

I have also used this weeks sketch over on Sketch Saturday. Don't forget to hop on over to the Anyone for Anya? Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the DT came up with.

6 comments:

misteejay said...

Caz this is beautiful - the simply colour range makes it look so stunning.

Toni :o)

Leanne said...

Gorgeous Caz! TFS all the copic colors, I love the vintage white!

Sandie said...

What a fabby card Caz, GREAT take on the challenge. Love, love, love that Anya!!

Unknown said...

Ooooh what a difficult theme Caz - you sure rocked it though!! Lol Lynn ♥

Terry said...

Hiya Caz my goodness girl you rock, your card is absolutely georgous wohooooo fabulous colors and your image is beautifull. Thanks for playing along with Sketch Saturday. Hugs Terry xxxx

Paula said...

This is such a stunning card!! I love it!!
thanks for joining us at sketch saturday!

Paula xx