Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is Anything Goes. We are also sponsored this week by Simon Says Stamp, so be sure to pop on over and check out the DT cards.

For my card I have used an image by Some Odd Girl, she is called Peace Kaylee. She has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
Clothing R37/Y21
The papers are all October Afternoon Thrift Shop which I have layered with Bazzill black cardstock and also some Dovecraft glitter cardstock. I made the flower with the papers and also the Magnolia Doo-Hickey Peony Petals die, the centre is from The Hobby House that I got at the NEC and I put a large self adhesive pearl in the centre.

Be sure to join us over on the Cute Card Thursday Blog to be in with a chance of winning that $25 voucher. I have also used the sketch over on Papertake Weekly again for this card....don't ya just love DawnyP's sketches.

7 comments:

Zarah said...

Ooooh! That really IS cute! :D

Bubbles said...

Just nipped over from the CCT blog and have to say I 'love' your card, the image, layout, colours, papers and flower are gorgeous.
Joanne x

Andrea said...

Fab card - I love the image, beautifully coloured, and the papers, colours and layout.
Love, Andrea xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card hun.. I love it when you go bold!! lol
Am totally in shock about my own creativity of the last couple of days!! think the show and seeing you plus other blog buddies again really got me going!!
x

Leah l'Orange said...

WOW! this is seriously GORGEOUS, Caz! love how BOLD your colouring is, and everything just POPS! what a fabby card, and you've ROCKED Peace Kaylee! Some Odd Girl loves you for this!

Janice said...

& this is the one I came to see! Also a lovely image. Love your work. Jx

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh she's ADORABLE, Caz! Love your choice of papers and colors with her too! Fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again next time!
hugs, Sharon