Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Pretty Fall Princesses (and Princes)...

This week over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog our theme is Pretty Fall Princesses (or Princes). For my card I have used three images...Note for a Princess, Gothic Window, and the additional musical notes were a freebie to members of the Tiddly Inks PCP group. I have coloured all the images with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E53
Clothing - YR23/YR24/E57/Y28/E15/W9
Background - B000/YR23/YR24/YG91/YG95/E40/E41/E42/W0/W2

The paper is DCWV Once Upon a Time and I have added some foam glitter leaves in fall colours....plus some Making Memories Mini Alphas and Cherry Blossoms.

Be sure to check out all the awesome creations from the DT...HERE.

9 comments:

Loopylou. said...

wow caz this is awesome hun, love the glittery edges and autumn leaves too hugs Lou xx

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I love all the colors you picked...they are so elegant and work so well together. :)

Buttercup said...

Wonderful coloring and composition as always, Caz! :) I just love your card! :) xo

misteejay said...

The colours on this are lovely.

Fab card.

Toni :o)

sandra's crafty corner said...

wow caz, its fab, great layout and colours xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Great card Caz, Jo x

Larisa said...

Very beautiful card!!!
Caroline, you are talented in cardmaking!! This colouring is fantastic as always!!!
Just I wanted to know if you received my letter with ATC or not?

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Stunning as always Caz!!! I love the scene and that paper is TDF!!

Gorgeous!!

Hugs
Meredith

Unknown said...

Amazing card! You put the fall colors together nicely!