Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Glitter & Glitz!

First before I show you this weeks challenge card I have to announce the winner of last weeks candy.....drum roll...

I had 225 entries and random.org chose number 81...

Brook, please contact me using the email link on the right hand side...

Ok, so on to this weeks challenge card. The theme over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog is "Glitter & Glitz" and for my card I have used a little of both...
For my card I have used the James Bear Pile of Presents image available HERE, which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Bear - C0/C2
Hat - V15/V17
Gifts - BG10/BG11/V17
The papers are all Bo Bunny Winter Joy, layered with some Bazzill cardstock in Gumdrop and Dragonfly. I have also used my Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page, not sure which one it is. I have added DecoArt Glamour Dust to the hat and snowflakes, and Flowersoft to make the snow. I finished of by embellishing with some Prima pearls,a piece of ribbon and a LOTV sentiment.

Be sure to pop on over there and see if you were the winner of last weeks candy...

5 comments:

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Caz love the colouring and gorgeous design, with perfect details.

Hugs Linda

Jacilynn said...

how cute! love the purple. and super cute image!
btw can you tell me how you got that random.org thing to post on your blog?
x
Jacilynn

Sandie said...

Sweeeet card!! James is gorgeous and coloured beautifully!! Love the purple :D

Julie said...

FAb card, Caz - love the rich colour combo - super!! Juliexx

MagsB said...

oo, gorgeous! I especially love the lush bow!

luv, Mags x