Search This Blog

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge - Pretty Colours!

This week over on the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog our theme is Pretty Colours...we would like to see your cards/creations using the colours, pink, blue and lime green. For my card I have used one of the new Festive Fun release, she is called Pixie Ginger and Friends and you can get her HERE. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E49/E47
Eyes - B21
Clothing - B000/B00/B02/R81/R83/R85/E57/YG03/E13/E15
The papers are all by PaperMania Festive Frolics and I have layered them with some random cardstock. I have added an old Craftwork Cards bauble sentiment, some ribbon and bling.

Be sure to check out our challenge to see what the rest of the DT came up with.


No comments: