Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

The Sugar Bowl Challenge

Here is a card I made using the sketch over on The Sugar Bowl. I have used one of the Simply Sassy images from Sugar Nellie coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
Eyes - B21
Clothing - R81/R83/R85/C0/C1/C2/C9
The papers are from the Girlfriend collection by TPC Studios and is available HERE from Tracy @ Dies to Die For. I have layered it with some Dovecraft glitter cardstock, and a cute heart doily. I used my Martha Stewart Valentine Lace punch and have embellished with a Craftwork Cards sentiment, a couple of heart pins (one of which I have coloured black with a Sharpie), Cherry Blossoms and black pearl bling.

I adore this image and am eagerly awaiting set two....which shipped today, so I will either have them Tomorrow or Wednesday.

3 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Hiya Caz

Absolutely stunning....luuuuvre the colour combo and gorgeous image too :o)
hugs and xxx

Julie said...

FAb card Caz, I love the pink and black combo and your colouring is awesome- the sheen on her hair looks glorious!! Juliexx

Ali Watson said...

Oh this is fab. Loving the colour combo. Thanks for playing in The Sugar Bowl. Hugs Ali x