Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Squiggle Stamps November Challenge...

Over on the Squiggle Stamps blog it is my turn to host this months challenge. I decided to go with a theme of Squiggles & Sparkles.....use a Squiggle image on your card, plus loads of sparkle....enter and be in with a chance of winning a £30 shopping voucher to spend on stamps or digi images.

For my card I have used one of the Miss Evie Stamps, she is called Miss Evie HeartWarming, which I have coloured with Copics available HERE using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100
Clothing - B93/B95/B97/BG72/R37/R39
The papers are all Echo Park Wintertime available HERE, which I have layered with some Bazzill cardstock and Bazzill Bling cardstock. I have embellished with some American Craft ribbon and a couple of red heart pins. The die-cut stickers are all from the collection pack and I have added a load of Stickles to them....I even added Stickles to the striped backing paper.

Be sure to check out the challenge and be in with a chance of winning the fab prize on offer.

No comments: