Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Purple/Mustard & Olive!

This week over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog it is colour combo time. Now I really struggled with this one and couldn't find any patterned papers that I thought were suitable.....so I decided not to bother using any, and while looking through my Tiddly Inks images trying to decide which one of the gorgeous images to use, I saw this guy....and he just made me smile.

So I have used Bazzill Cardstock in goodness knows what shade...I will call them Purple, Mustard and Olive..LOL and I added some American Craft satin ribbon, a couple of heart pins and some purple bling. As I mentioned the sentiment is from a set of clear quote stamps be Inkadinkado available HERE. The image is called Cheshire Cat and comes for the bargain price of $1 as a digi stamp and also precoloured....which I have used.

Be sure to check out the amazing creations from the rest of the DT.

4 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I think we all struggled with this one....LOL
It turned out absolutely perfect though. :) I just love this saying...every time you use it I want to make a stamp to match. :)

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! this is sooo cute! LOVe your card and the sentiment is perfect! xxD

mfc.melissamade2 said...

I almost got this sentiment set the other day - after seeing your amazing card - I'm bummed I didn't! So wonderful!
Melissa

Unknown said...

Wonderful card! The pins are a nice touch.