Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

A Little Polar Love...

Here is a card I made using the Polar Love stamp by Squiggle Stamps. You can purchase it in either RUBBER or DIGI format. As the Polar Bears are white there is very little to colour. I have used Echo Park "Wintertime" papers available HERE, which I have layered with some Bazzill cardstock and Bazzill Bling cardstock. I have embellished with some snowflake stickers from the paper pack and also a Craftwork Cards Christmas sentiment and some red bling. I also added some Stickles in Diamond to the image and the snowflakes.

I have also used this weeks sketch over on Sketch Saturday, and the theme over on A Spoon Full of Sugar so be sure to pop on over there and check out the challenges.

Be sure to check out the Squiggle Stamps store as Tracy is currently offering 15% discount on all stamps because this month Squiggle Stamps has the cover stamp on Craft Stamper magazine.

2 comments:

misteejay said...

That image is lovely and another beautiful card.

Toni :o)

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Caz...such a cute image and a great take on the sketch....thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday.

Take care
San x