Search This Blog

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge - One for the Girl!

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog our theme is "One for the Girls!". For my card I have used one of the new "Tea & Chat" girls which will be launched today at the NEC, and the 12th online. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47
Clothing - E30/E31/R11/R12/R14/BG10/BG11
Cup & Cupcakes - R11/E30/R14/W0/W1
The papers are all My Minds Eye Fine & Dandy "Tickled Pink" and I have embellished with some roses and SU sentiment stamps.

Be sure to check out the challenge and be in with a chance of winning the fabby prize.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

A gorgeous card - I love the image and the papers, especially the bunting!
Love, Andrea xx

misteejay said...

Ooo, isn't she a cutie - lovely card Caz.

Toni :o)

Leann said...

Aaaaaaw, this is too cute Caz!
Hugs x

Tami G said...

precious... love the image.. and the flowers really set it off..
Tami G

Val said...

Hi Cax - it was great to put a face to a name when I met you at the LOTV stand while talking to Jacqui. Loved the new hair colour.

This is a brill card - really like the party theme.

Hugs
Valxx