Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

SJ's Little Musings - Friday Freebie!!

This week over on SJ's Little Musings it Friday Freebie time, and along with the freebie (a candy cane) there is this image for sale....NaughtynNice. I am proud to say that I helped SJ this week with her inspiration for this image. She email over the first option (now called Nice) and I suggested that she make a Naughty version with horns and no wings....and I am pleased to say she liked the idea...I just hope all her loyal customers do!

So I printed the Naughty version and coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair = E53/E55
Clothing - C5/C7/R37/R39/YG67
The papers are all by Pink Petticoat from the Fairy Lights collection and I have layered them with some DCWV & Dovecraft glitter cardstock in gold and red. I have also added some AC ribbon, bling and that wonderful sentiment by Bugaboo Stamps comes with one of the Stella images called Boy List, there are some fab sentiments in that Stella range and all of them are funny.

Be sure to pop on over to SJ's Little Musings Blog and check out the images....she is also still offering a BOGOF for November....so double the fun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, I love this image and the card you made with her!! Being naughty is so much interesting than always being good don't you think hihi!
Frea

She's a Color Queen said...

This is awesome! Love that image!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [20 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria