Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 56 "Floral Fantasy"

Here is my card for this weeks challenge over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog, where the theme is "Floral Fantasy". For my card I have used two of the hAnglar & stAnglar Spring Club Kit stamps, and I masked the girl so that when I stamped the boy they were much closer together. The images have been coloured with Distress Inks using the following colours...
Tattered Rose (Skin)
Walnut Stain (Hair)
Weathered Wood (Wings)
Fired Brick/Spiced Marmalade/Faded Jeans (Girls Clothing)
Peeled Paint/Fired Brick/Faded Jeans (Boys Clothing)
The papers I have used are all October Afternoon "Detours", and I also used some American Craft ribbon and my Stampin' Up tab punch with a sentiment from Scrappycat. I really love this bright colour combo....so bright and cheery.

Below is a picture of the inside which I have decorated with the leftover scraps.
So of you love flowers (and who doesn't) come on over to the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and join in the fun....there is a FABBY prize that one lucky participant will win.

12 comments:

Sharon said...

Gorgeous bright colours for this one Caz. Ideal for a summery card, it's like summer here!!
Lovely!

kaylou said...

another amazing card from you, just gorgeous.
HUGS kAYLOU XOXO

Unknown said...

oh caz, your card is so pretty and colourful. i love cards with bright colours and many different papers. look so cute.
hugs, bea

Tammi said...

Fantastic colors, beautiful card! xx

Victoria said...

Fab choice of colours and layout. Love it.

You've made me smile so left you a smile award on my blog

Victoria
x

Deb said...

gorgeous card Caz, so love the sweet images and the fabulous way you decorated the inside!
Have a great day, Debx

Heather Schlatter said...

Oh this card turned out totally cute!!! I love the papers and that image is adorable!!!

Heather

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab Caz, I love the bright colours and your new Hanglars are so cute. have a lovely weekend

SABEE said...

This is really lovely. Love it CAZ !!

jo said...

hi caz this cards just made me smile with all the bright colours its soo stunning, on a dull rainny day like this :) huggs jo x

Bex said...

I love the colours of this card, it is super funky!

Teresa said...

Love this card! The colors are awesome and go great together. Great job!! hugs,T