Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

Scrap Onlne @ Paper Craft Planet

Last night I took part in my first Scrap Online over on Paper Craft Planet....thanks Karin, and this is the card I made from the instructions that Karin posted. I have used a Miss Anya from The Greeting Farm which has been coloured with Distress Inks using the following colours...
Tattered Rose (Skin)
Black Soot (Hair)
Peeled Paint/Faded Jeans (blended together before applying) Clothes
Black Soot (Clothes)

I have also added some Sakura clear glitter pen to her hair. The papers are all by October Afternoon "Home Town" and I have used some Core-dinations cardstock for matting. The flowers are all by Prima held with a spacer and PaperMania pearl brad. To finish off I used my QK Revolution die to cut some swirls, my Nesties to make a scalloped oval for the main image and my SU punch for the scalloped edge.

As always I have decorated the inside with some of the left over scraps...

I really enjoyed doing this last night....I was so unorganised and also started later than the others, I had no image pre-coloured either....so I am really pleased with it...considering the complete lack of pre planning. I also received a message from Karin asking if U would be interested in hosting a Scrap Online one evening.....

I have also entered the card in A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge Blog this week, as they want you to use punches or die-cuts and my card has used both.

13 comments:

Tanja said...

Beautiful card!

Hugs, Tanja

kaylou said...

Hi there gorgeous card yet again, i love the black and teal, very sophisticated.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

KatzoKrazy said...

Wow your card is fantastic, i love it!

Moni said...

Waw love the colours! fab card! Hugs, moni

Unknown said...

wow caz, your card is so precious and so fantastic. looks very pretty and i love the black/white with turquoise.
thank you for joining the fs challenge.
have a nice weekend.
hugs, bea

tracy said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun Caz your card is fantastic and the colours are amazing my favourite!
Tracy x

maxine said...

wow fantastic card, I love it.

COCO said...

wo Caz this card is absoluty nice !!!!
hugs coco

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, CAz! I love it! Wow sounds like a fun online crop. Was so good to have you at the blog hop the other night as well! Beautiful work, you do!

Unknown said...

Fabulous Card, love the colours sooo much. Avril xx

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Caz,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Xonetra said...

I could not decide on the card i was going to comment on lol. They all look so well made and the color choice is outstanding. Love the coloring in of the stamps and the inside of your cards are awesome ! Ive never seen the inside look as good as the outside before...you are very talented....

Doreen Martinez said...

I love your work! I am an avid crafter who is a bit obsessed with organization. I have found the greatest craft furniture at the following website. I especially love the workbox. I am currently competing to win the EZ View desk. If you like, check out the site and vote for my entry in the giveaway gallery.
Thanks in advance.

Doreen Martinez
http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/