Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Red & White for St George

This Thursday is St Georges Day, so over on Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog we have a theme of "Red & White for St George". For my ATC I went with the red & white and also added a knight in shining armour. I used a die from Go-Create to cut the bear out of Core-dinations cardstock and some shimmer paper that I got in a pad from Craftwork Cards, finally I added some wording using my ATB Tape Writer.

Why not pop over and join us....the interpretation of this weeks theme is very different between all of the DT members.

3 comments:

Clare said...

Love it. So glad someone else is not afraid to celebrate St George's Day. Well done you.

Andrea, said...

Oh he is so cute Caz, great idea

Jenny S. (UK) said...

I do love your work Caz, and sure you don't remember me (Jennyanydots) :-)
For inspiring me I have left you an award Here