Search This Blog

Monday, April 13, 2009

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #46

Here is my card using this weeks sketch over on the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog, which I have rotated 90 degrees to the right. For my main image I have used one of the hAnglar & stAnglar Spring Club Kit, coloured with Distress Inks using the following colours...
Tattered Rose (Skin)
Walnut Stain (Hair)
Mustard Seed (Wings & Socks)
Spiced Marmalade (Clothing)
Tea Dye/Peeled Paint (Branch)
The papers are all October Afternoon "Weather Vane" and I have used Stampin' Up Choc Chip cardstock for layering. I have kept this card very simple and only added some bling and a die-cut sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

Here is a picture of the inside which I have decorated with leftover scraps.
Go and check out the Blog...if you haven't already....the DT cards are awesome.....as always.

7 comments:

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

hi,
your card is beautiful, i love the colours and the stamp!
hugs from germany
alexandra

Donna said...

Fabulous card Caz, one of my favorite images from the new kit. Great coloring too, nice and bold and great color combo you've got.
Hugs
Donna

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Caz! The colorus are fantastic! xx

Enfys said...

Another Caz wowzer, I love this, all the different textures on the papers add such a lot of interest, and the little girl is super.
hugs
En

Mariska said...

Wow Caz what a stunner!! I love the gorgeous papers you've combined and the way you've coloured that cute image. Great job on the inside of the card too. Gorgeous!! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday again this week!!

xxx
Mariska

Spyder said...

Another lovely card
(Lyn)

Annie said...

Hi Caz! I see you have been busy since my last visit making more fabby cards! hugs, annie x