Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #48

Here is my card using this weeks sketch over on Sketch Saturday. For my main image I have used a Gorjuss Girl from set 2 sat on a sofa by Alota Rubberstamps. Both have been coloured with Distress Inks using the following colours...
Tattered Rose (Skin)
Walnut Stain (Hair)
Work Lipstick (Dress)
Peeled Paint/Walnut Stain (Tights)
Peeled Paint & Faded Jeans blended together (Sofa)
Antique Linen (Throw on back of Sofa)

The papers are by WRMK "Tiffany's" and I have layered them with Core-dinations cardstock which I have sanded lightly. I used my Martha Stewart punch to make the edge, I have finished off the card with bling from my stash, Prima flowers & also Craft Fairy flowers attached with spacers and Doodlebug sugar coated brads, Anita's sating ribbon in teal, and a sentiment my Craftwork Cards which I have used chalk ink on.

I have used up all my scraps on the inside of the card....
Thanks to the Sketch Saturday DT for the sketch and their inspiration.

12 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card Caz! Love it!! xx

Caryn said...

I love how you've combined those stamps - very effective. Another fabulous card.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Unknown said...

wow caz, it´s such a lovely and wonderful card. love the combination of the images. the colours looks so pretty.
hugs, bea

Anonymous said...

Fab card hun, and well done on making your own shade.. if we have to wait until Ranger bring out more shades.. we would waste away right?! lol
Hugs, Maz x

Stephanie said...

Such a gorgeous selection of cards since my last visit - it's alway such a pleasure to pop by :) Love Steph xxx

scotspanda said...

WOW this is gorgeous!! I loves it :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Caz,l love the images and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Pink Dandelion said...

Beautiful card, the colours you have used are stunning. Debs x

Helen Ding said...

Gorgeous card, as always!

Jo said...

Hi Caz :)

Oh Wow! this card is just fantastic, I LOVE your colouring, I see that I shall have to practice more with my distress inks!
You've utilised the sketch perfectly *claps*
Thank you for joining in with us at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

Unknown said...

Hi Caz

Love the accessories I am noticing alot of these about now.

Love what you have done and as always love the inside too!

Love Dawn xx

Cathy said...

This is gorgeous!! I love this paper and it looks so good on your card!! Your image is colored perfectly. Love it!!