Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just Magnolia Week 1 "A Sketch for You"

This week is the first challenge over on the Just Magnolia Challenge Blog. For my card I have dug out a cute Tilda from last years Shabby Chic Collection and coloured her with Distress Inks using the following colours...
Tattered Rose (Skin)
Vintage Photo (Hair)
Fired Brick/Faded Jeans/Peeled Paint (All Clothing)
The papers are Octobers Afternoon "Detours" and I have added some ribbon from my stash and some Prima bling to the centre of the flowers....all finished off with a sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

As always now, I have decorated the inside...
If you haven't found the Just Magnolia Blog.....check it out http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/
The DT is full of fab card designers from all over the crafting world....and their work is gorgeous. They also have one truly amazing prize this week......it is HUGE.

18 comments:

Louise said...

great card caz love the vibrant colours and all the detail

Deb said...

This is so gorgeous, love this Tilda, hope I get time to play along this challenge, haven't used my Magnolia's in ages!
Debx

Tracey said...

A fantastic card Caz! I just love the mix of colours on this!! xx

Anonymous said...

Gooorgeous hun, loving the papers and must get some of my 'older' tilda's to good use again.
Have a fab day!
Hugs, Marlene x

SemSee said...

Oooh, what a gorgeous, bright card! I love the Shabby Chic collection. You have got to stop using such delish paper - my wishlist is expanding by the day! LOL! FAB-U-LOUS (as always!). Hugs, Sem x

Evelina Wikberg said...

What a fun and gorgeous card. Love the colours and the cute Tilda. She is too cool. Love that you have decorated the inside aswell, I am too lazy myself...lol...have a good day.

Joey said...

Hiya Caz, love the bold bright colours on this, gorgeous colouring, love the inside. Joey.x

Anonymous said...

a fabulous card Caz, love the bright and cheerful colours that you have used.
Thank you for joining us at just magnolia.. hugs rachxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Caz,l love the stamps and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Victoria said...

Wow whata fun card! Love the colours too.

Always admire how well you go to town on the inside of your cards too.

Victoria
x

Marcea said...

I am loving this card hun - so cheery :o)
Great work, love your style
Thanks for joining us this week :o)
-x-

Tab said...

Delish card, hun, love all the bright colours and those flowers are fab!
Hugs Tab xxx

jan said...

Lovely card Caz, I hve had a go at this one too.

Jan x

Naoual said...

OMW, this is GORGEOUS Caz!!

Thank you so much for joining us this week,

xx Naoual

Unknown said...

I love your blog and only found it recently. There is a little something over on my blog for you. Emma xx

Bev said...

Fabulous card, the papers and colours gorgeous. Thanks for joining us for our first week x

Silli said...

OMG, Caz, your card is so pretty. Love the image and the papers... Great colors... Hugs from Silke

Unknown said...

oh wow caz, what an amazing and so wonderful colourful card. looks very pretty and funny.
have a nice weekend,
hugs, bea