Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another Combined Challenge...

Time has been a little short this week, so in an effort to keep on top of everything I have combined a couple of challenges. I have combined the lovely sketch over on the Whiff of Joy challenge blog with the theme of "bloomin' marvelous" on the A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge blog.

Sor for my card I have used an image by Elisabeth Bell for Whiff ofg Joy, she is from the Lizzie & Herb collection. She has been coloured with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Umber (Hair)
Rose Pink/Lavender (Coat)
Lavender (Tights)
Amethyst (Ear Muffs/Muff)
Black/Amethyst (Boots)
The papers are all DCWV "Rose Tinted Christmas" and the cardstock is by Core-dinations. I added some Prima flowers with a brad and spacer (meeting the ASFOS theme), the paper ribbon is Narratived by Karen Russell for Creative Imaginations and the snowflake buttons are by Doodlebug. I have also added Stickles to the centre of the flower, and Sakura clear glitter gel pen to Lizzie's hair.

Both challenges are fab, and both DT's created some amazing cards....so go and check them out.

**ETA - Julie, a spacer is something used in beading...I assume you would thread it between beads...HTH**

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card Caz - she looks so cozy in her snuggly coat. Lol Lynn x

Chrissie said...

What a totally adorable card Caz!
Such a sweet little girl dressed in her Christmas best.

Julie said...

Hi Caz

Fab card and love the colour combination. What is a spacer????

Hugs Julie

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Caz Love the colours, Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

MichelleO said...

Gorgeous! love the colors, love the image which is colored perfectle! love the blooming flowers!
HUG
MichelleO

Pipaiita/Carita said...

Now I don´t know why, but for some reason as soon I saw your card and your picture on top of the page, I though:"She looks just like the girl in the card" LOL

And the card is pretty too! ;)

Britt Torunn said...

beautiful card !

Claire said...

What a lovely card Caz. I have the same papers and I love them!

Claire Jeffreys said...

Hi I just wanted to show you how much I enjoy your blog.

Just click on my name for more detials.

Claire x

carolann said...

Beautiful card love the image WTG hun xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Great colouring.
Vanja

Cathy said...

Caz, this is gorgeous. love your colouring and your papers.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Donalda said...

Oh just love these papers dear and such gorgeous coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at WOJ

Rach said...

A lovely card Caz, your flower is very pretty.
Rachx