Search This Blog

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Daring Card Makers "Cafe Chic!"

This week over on the Daring Cardmakers! Challenge Blog, the theme is "Cafe Chic!". Now this theme had me stumped for a while, and then I remembered the cute Whiff of Joy stamp I had. I have coloured her with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Cocoa (Hair)
Blush (Jumper)
Burnt Sienna/Ruby (Trousers)
Ruby (Mug)
All the papers are from the ScrapaGoGo October kit, and I have added the bling from my stash....the red bling heart is by MAMBI, the letters are stickers my Making Memories and the ticket is by Tim Holtz. The final touch was some Sakura clear glitter gel of her hair.

Check out the challenge, the DT cards are fab, and so different from each other....it always amazes me how we can all interpret a theme so differently. You might even win the prize......'cause I was one of last weeks winners, and will be getting a surprise from Karen @ Charmed Cards & Crafts.

13 comments:

Kathy said...

Fab card Caz - and congrats on being one our prizewinners in the Dottie dare the other week

MichelleO said...

WOW Caz! this is really stunning! Love how different it is, and the words cut out like that! gorgeous!
HUGS
MichelleO

jo said...

its stunning hun, love your heart. huggs jo x

SueH said...

Congratulations on winning the prize Caz, your card was great and I’m sure you’ll receive something lovely to ‘play’ with from Karen.

Love your card this week too. It looks like that stamp was made especially for the theme Vanessa chose.

Lythan said...

Congrats on the prize Caz! I love the card you have made this week. That is a lovely stamp you have used and I really like the lettering too

Annie said...

love the coffee card you made with that cute WOJ image - and congrats on winning a prize last week! I have a couple of awards for you on my blog, so please stop by. enjoy the rest of your weekend, hugs, annie x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Great sentiment! I am like that first thing. I love the image you have used to, Pascale :)

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Gorgeous card! Love how you cut out the letters.
x Natasha x

Anonymous said...

WOW, that is a gorgeous card!!! Thanks for taking part and congratulations on your win! :)

Vanessa.

craft mad Jenny said...

great card, i love this stamp,
jenny

asia wu said...

Gorgeous desing, I love the way you put all the details together.

Anush said...

Beautiful card. Loved it :)

Heather said...

Oh I really identified with the sentiment, I'm not to be talked to until I've had 2 cups of caffeine in the mornings.
Gorgeous cared Caz - love it.
hugs Heather xx