Search This Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Stampin' Up Note Card

Last night I went to Lynsey's for a Stampin' Up Party. There were six of us there, busy making stuff, and trying to decide which items we just HAD to order. I made this little "Thinking of You" card using the love notes, plus the taken with teal and rose red cardstock, plus the designer paper is from the pack in Choc Chip. It is a very simple card, but I love the colour combo. I ended up ordering the A4 cardstock in the colours I used above, plus a new reel of choc chip taffeta as I have run out, plus I ordered 2 packs of the Stampin' Spots in soft subtles and earth elements. I have already made another list for the next party, which I think one of the ladies is having after Christmas.

3 comments:

Lynsey said...

Thank you for coming last night.xxx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Love the colours and the simplicity of the card and envelope..perfect to have for use in an emergency! Judy x

jo said...

oh the coloursare fab hun, hugs jo x