Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "Warm & Cosy"

This week over on the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog we have a theme of "warm & cosy"...and isn't it appropriate for the current weather here in the UK.....so windy and chilly. For my ATC I have used a scrap of patterned paper from my stash...I think it was K&Co. The images are all by Alota Rubber Stamps and have been coloured with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Cocoa (Hair)
Cornflower (Dungarees)
Ruby (T-Shirt & Socks)
Cinnamon (Couch)
Vanilla (Lace on back of Couch)
Warm Grey 1/2 (Cat)
With a sentiment using my ATB tape writer.

Why now take a break from your card making and join in with us this week. You can even use your finished ATC on a card or gift tag.

1 comment:

Annie said...

love your cute atc Caz, such a cutie image and that sofa .. .. mm going to have to get me one of those! hugs, annie x