Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Friday Sketchers - Sketch 29 by Beatrix of Germany

This week over on Friday Sketchers, the sketch has been provided by Beatrix of Germany. For my card I have rotated the sketch through 90 degrees as it worked better with my stamped images. The stamps are by Magnolia from the Christmas 2008 collection and they have been coloured with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Cocoa (Hair)
Rose Pink/Moss (Dress)
Ruby (Socks)
Ruby/Moss (Wreath headress)
Rose Pink/Moss (Parcel)
I have used KI Memories Love Elsie "Noel" embossed cardstock, KI Memories "Holiday Collection" from 2006, the bauble brad is by Around the Block, Prima blossoms and some ribbon from my stash. I added some Sakura clear glitter gel pen to her hair and some Stickles "

Thanks Beatrix for the great sketch, and to the rest of the DT for their fab-u-lous (think Craig from Strictly Come Dancing....LOL) cards.

10 comments:

Chrissie said...

Another wonderful creation Caz. I've left a little gift on my blog for you.

Anonymous said...

Just Cha-Cha-Cha dahlin!!
[again think Craig] lol
Have a wonderful sunday sweetie!
Give our love to David and Georgia
Maz xxxx

Anonymous said...

oohps.. me again.. got an award for you my friend!
Hugs, Marlene x

jo said...

its soo stunning hun,huggs jo x

angeljakki said...

lovely card, love the colour combo x

Classroomfree said...

fabby :o) Love the colours.

COCO said...

oh !!!!! very pretty and nice card !!!! I love it !!!!!

Annie said...

aw she is so cute! love the DL card shape - I must make more of these and use up the pile of blanks sat in the corner! hugs, annie x

Dawny P said...

I agree with Marlene Caz - it is cha-cha- charrrrming chicken xxxx Actually, it is fab-you-lus xxxxx

Unknown said...

oh cazz, what an amazing and so fantastic card, i love all the colours and how you work this. i looks so fabulous and pretty ... really great.
thank you for your entry to my sketch on friday sketchers.
hugs, bea