Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "Time to Decorate"

This week over on the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog the theme is "Time to Decorate", and the DT have been busy making some cute ATC's. For mine I have used 4 different Magnolia stamps. First I stamped the "Silent Night" background and inked the card with VersaMagic "Wheat" dewdrop to give it an aged colour. Then I stamped the tree and coloured it with ProMarkers (Forest Green & Gold), cut it out. I also used the baubles from the Winter Club kit, stamped with Brilliance "platinum silver" and added them to the tree.Then I stamped Tilda (from the Winter Club Kit) and coloured her with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Cocoa (Hair)
Vanilla (Top)
Ruby (Tights & Hair Ties)
Pastel Blue (Shadow)
Tilda was then added in front of the tree with 3D foam pads for dimension. The ribbon is a scrap of American Craft and I added a heart pin. The finishing sparkle has been added with Stickles "Star Dust" glitter and gems from my stash, all topped off with a sentiment done with my ATB tape writer and some Core-dinations cardstock.

Come on over and join us. This week you don't have to use a character at all....but if you do it has to have a cute round face as usual.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

A stunning ATC Caz - love the tree in the background. Lol Lynn x

Anonymous said...

She is just adorable Caz a fab ATC, love it.

Maxine said...

How do I join in the challenge, do i have to actually send in the ATC or what? Love to have a go!

Annie said...

isn't she just the cutest little tilda and perfect for ATCs! hugs, annie x

carolann said...

This ATC is so sweet I love it well done xxxxx