Search This Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Friday Sketchers - Sketch 30

So even though I was totally exhausted last night and fell asleep on the sofa, when I woke from my nap...I felt rejuvinated and made a couple of cards. I have used a Me To You image that I got recently on eBay...I so wish these stamps were available to buy....I would have to get lots...LOL. I have coloured him with ProMarkers using the following few colours...
Ice Grey 1 (Bear)
Ice Grey 2 (Paw Pads &Patch)
Pastel Blue (Nose & Scarf)
The papers are all KI Memories Love Elsie "Noel", I have also used Bazzill Tulle, Prima Blossom and a heart pin and snowflake charm from my stash. I finally added some Stickles in "Crystal" as snow and snowflakes.

Today I am busy working with my December ScrapaGoGo kit...I have done a couple of things but the deadline is looming and I have been struggling with a bad chest infection...I have to be careful since my bout of Pneumonia 6 years ago. I have so many crafting projects that need to be finished...and most of them have a deadline that is fast approaching....isn't that always the way. I think as crafters we put too much pressure on ourselves to make things special....especially at Christmas. Thankfully most of my Christmas shopping is done...most of it online.

Anyway, why not pop over to the Friday Sketchers blog (link on the right) and come and join in the fun.

11 comments:

Chrissie said...

Sorry I haven't managed to visit for a while Caz, been trying to finish off all my bits and bobs!
You've been making some fabulous cards and ATCs lately, I just love them all.

MichelleO said...

REally cute image, that bear is just too sweet. Wonderful card -
and you had better take care of yourself - don't push it too hard! We don't want you to not be able to craft for a while if you get sick! HUGS
MichelleO

Jills Scrappy Daze said...

Wonderful card Caz, i love the me to you bear. The colours look fantastic and i love the way you have created a snowy look. I had better not let my daughter see your card she is mad about me to you bears and has at least 30 in her bedroom.
Hugs
Jill x x

Annie said...

aww he is so cute! an adorable card Caz. and do be careful of your chest and take it easy! hugs, annie x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card so cute and gorgeous ,brilliant ,Dawnxxx
hope you feel better soon takecare xxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card so cute and gorgeous ,brilliant ,Dawnxxx
hope you feel better soon takecare xxx

Anonymous said...

Really sweet card Caz, the teddy is so cute...just love the colours you have used.
Thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole :-)

Lynsey said...

Very nice!!!! Thank you for my pens!!!

Unknown said...

oh.. what a nice card... love bears too

COCO said...

oh very beautiful card and i love your image !!!!

Heidi said...

WOW this card is sooooo cute. Just want to hug the bear

Hugs from
heidi